Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Make-Up Tools

Assalamualaikum,

Today I want to talk about make-up tools. I have always wanted a full set of proper make-up tools. But like everybody said, "No money, No talk!". Really frustrated about it. Every time I have some extra money, I tend to forget about buying myself a proper make-up tool. Aya! But this time, if I have some extra money, I will buy you make-up tools!

I'm acting as if I don't have any make-up tools, aren't I? Aya! Syira, be thankful with what you have, please! Sorry sorry. I do have some make-up tools. Such as a few eye shadow, a liquid eyeliner and a dark powder blush from Elianto, a compact powder from Pixie (the best powder ever), a powder blush from Silky Girl and a few brushes. I don't really use foundation cause I haven't found the right one yet for my oily skin and the only brush I use is my powder brush. I think I use it for everything, from applying powder to applying blusher. Other than that, I only use my fingers to apply my eye shadow. I rarely use it anyway.

But the thing I needed the most is a primer. Before applying my make-up, I have always apply some oil-control whitening cream or a moisturizer but it doesn't seem to be enough, you know? It's like my make-up isn't complete and I also need some concealer to cover up my spots. AYA! Problem meh!To tell you the truth, there's a lot more stuff I need for a proper make-up look but like I said before, "NO MONEY, NO TALK!". Most of the make-up tools I wanted, costed like RM100++ each! Who says it's not expensive?? Liars. Hahaha.

It's okay. Maybe someday when I have a lot of money, I'll buy them or maybe I just hire a MUA for myself (keep dreaming, girl!). But until than, this is goodbye for now. Huhuhu. Tata~

XOXO, Syira Zainal

No comments:

Post a Comment