Friday, July 1, 2011

Love Story

When I say love story, you might think that I'm about to talk about my love life but I'm actually going to talk about the two love movies I've just watch today. Both have different ways of expressing their love but all and all, it's a happy ending for everybody.

Let's start with the first story. I was about a girl who had a huge crush on a boy, which hates her because she was so annoying (in my opinion) at first but then realize that she's worth more than obsessing over him and then, when the girl losses interest in the boy, the boy suddenly realize that he loves her and the story goes on. The movie was called FLIPPED. This story was based on a novel. It's a great puppy love story for me. I love how the director capture the moment of every single detail and how he produce it in the movie. The narrators for both girl and boy was a brilliant idea. Seriously! At first, I didn't understand why the movie was called Flipped but as I watch the movie, I saw the FLIPPED with my own eyes and I get it.

Now, the second movie. It was about a woman who's desperately trying to find the perfect man and the perfect job or may I say dream job and ended up with a totally different man. It's called THE BEAUTY AND THE BRIEFCASE. This story is totally a different story from Flipped. I shows that woman at her age is desperately need some self-worthy camp or something. Come on. Willing to go over board about a guy? Seriously? But then again, love makes people do crazy stuff. So, don't blame her for being cheap.

As a conclusion, both of the story tells you that girls are easily fool by love or to make it sound more nicer, easily fall in love. I'm not saying all girls and woman are like that but most of them are. I, myself am like that. I don't regret it tho. There are ups and downs when it comes to love and with it, comes experience. More experience you have, the wiser you'll get. But girls, please don't repeat the same mistakes. It will haunt you forever. So girls and boys, don't be afraid of falling in love and don't be too picky. Not everything you asked for, you will get okay? Be grateful with what you have and be happy. Until I blog again, tata for now!

XOXO,
Syira Zainal

No comments:

Post a Comment