Saturday, July 16, 2011

Garnier New Instant Fairness BB Moisturiser

Assalamualaikum,

Today, I went out with my house mate Ain and Puteri. I was actually searching for a refill for my compact powder when I came across Garnier newest product called, Instant Fairness BB Moisturiser. Finally, Garnier made a BB cream/moisturiser. As few of my friends know, I'm a Garnier user. From cleaning foam, scrub, moisturiser to oil control whitening cream, everything is Garnier Product.

The packaging in this picture is a little different for the one I bought but it's the same.

So, when I came across the BB cream, I instantly grab it and read the information at the box. This past few weeks, I have been searching for the right BB cream for me and people say if you don't try, you will never know which is good for you. So, I finally bought it. It only cost RM19.90 at Watson. A little expensive from Maybelline and Silky Girl but I bought it anyway since I'm a Garnier user. I'm going to try this and see how it goes. I'll do a review later on. Until than, Tata~

XOXO,
Syira Zainal

No comments:

Post a Comment