Thursday, August 11, 2011

Long time no see

It's been awhile since I wrote anything in here. Been pretty busy with assignments and final project. A bit stress but what the hack? Just Go with the flow. This semester I'll be doing PSA for my final video media project. The worst part is that we have to make 2 PSA. Everything seem to be double nowadays. With broadcasting project and comic, my brain is about to burst like melting lava! Haiya. And plus there's some problem with my PTPTN money. We haven't receive the money and it's already the 2nd month. Where am I suppose to find money for my projects and assignments? Stress meh!

In all the stress, I'm currently excited about going back home for Raya. Already bought the tickets. Can't wait. But I haven't buy any Baju Raya..WORRIED! And I'm so looking forward to breaking fast with my family and boyfriend. Can't wait. I can't believe it's already 11 days of fasting. Proud. <3

XOXO, Syira Zainal

No comments:

Post a Comment