Monday, June 27, 2011

Review on Suhana Skirt by Modish Mode House

This is my first attempt to do a review on anything. So, I hope you guys like it. Here we go~

I just bought a new long skirt from MODISH MODE HOUSE. To tell you the truth, I wasn't sure about it at first. Scared that it might not fit me well or short for my height but I bought it anyway. The design for the skirt really caught my eyes. It has been design nicely. Don't believe me? See it for yourself!



CANTIK KAN???? Ok ok. And when I receive the skirt, the material...OMG! best gile! So soft and so comfortable. TERBAIK WA CAKAP LU! I like! I like! And the price, to me it's a reasonable price. This is because the skirt is costume made from JZTAILORMADE. So, ok la price die. Bukan cikai2 punye. And finally, bile material ok..design ok..harge pon ok...MESTI LA FIT PON OK! Modish Mode House provides the actual measurement for the skirt from waist to height. So? No need to worry!

Other than that, the owner is a very nice person and very open minded, to me. Thank you again for the service. Here's a photo of me wearing the skirt.





I know..I know..baju same dengan post sebelum ni..sorry la..xde gambar lain..hehehe!


As a conclusion, SUHANA SKIRT FROM MODISH MODE HOUSE gets an A++ from me. <3 That's all for now. TATA.

XOXO,
Syira Zainal

No comments:

Post a Comment