Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Wishlist for 2012

Happy New Year! I know it's a bit late but what the hack. Again, it's has been awhile since I've post anything here. So, let's just start by a wishlist for 2012. I have been wondering what I would like to achieves this year. It's really hard to pick since I've just finish my studies recently. I don't want to wish something that I can't achieve cause I know my heart will break if I don't get it. So, here's a list of wishes for this year.

1. Get a permanent job
2. Buy a car
3. Go to Bali, Indonesia (May)
4. Save some money
5. Dinner with the whole family (my treat)
6. Give some money to my parents (every month)
7. Pay my debt
8. Go to my convocation (March)

I guess that's about it. I didn't say it was a top 10 wishlist. :]
I'll scratch it out if I have done it.

XOXO,
Syira Zainal

1 comment:

  1. scratch yang part car tu , sbb dah beli ! yayy , muchachasss! arrr , hehe

    ReplyDelete