Saturday, September 10, 2011

RIP : My Lovely Friend

Salam,

Nurhasyimah Binti Halim
30/10/1990 - 28/08/2011

Two weeks earlier, I receive a phone call from one of my classmate telling me that my dear friend was involve a terrible accident and passed away. I was totally in shock. I cried the whole day because before she died, I didn't get to talk to her and I didn't get to tell her that I'm sorry. The accident happen two days before Raya. I guess, God loves her more than we do. I really miss her cheerful laughter, jokes and 'usikkan'. She has always been a good friend to me. I wish I was to her. Even though she's gone, I still think she's around us. People keep telling me that I need to accept the fact that she's not coming back. I guess, I just need some time to adjust. She was always there to cheer me up when I'm up sad, listen to my problems and help me with anything she could. Oh Syima, I miss you so much. You left me with all the sweet and sour memories that I will never forget. You're a very good friend. I hope God bless your sweet soul and place you near Allah. I love you, Syima. <3

XOXO,
Syira Zainal

No comments:

Post a Comment